Last update: June 5, 2020
New developments and measures surrounding the coronavirus are implemented on a weekly basis. That is why we keep in close contact with the authorities and we adapt our policy to the new guidelines.
We ask our guests to take into account that all (new) reservations that are/will be made are subject to COVID-19 regulations coming from the authorities. If they change the regulations, and this affects your reservation, we will contact you as soon as possible.
On April 29, the province of Zeeland has decided that we may receive guests at our parc again from May 1st onwards, ‘those looking for peace and quiet’. Bookings can, therefore, take place without any changes unless we’ve contacted you privately.
Due to current restrictions, we can only rent out 75% of our total number of beds. This means we may welcome a total of 69 guests per day in our chalets. We expect that the percentage will increase according to the new developments around the COVID-19 virus.
Below you will find an overview of frequently asked questions and answers.
Measures & precautions
- Our reception team keeps a minimum distance of 1.5m.
- Only 1 guest is allowed to stay in the reception area during check-in.
- The payment of a deposit in cash is not applicable for the time being.
- Other costs can be paid contactless with pin, Mastercard, Visa or by bank transfer.
- You can contact the reception by mobile phone if needed.
- Breakfast service can be ordered by phone. Payment is by pin, Mastercard, Visa or by bank transfer.
- The restaurant has a pick-up/delivery menu. Guests receive a payment request via text message.
- Even more attention is paid to cleaning and hygiene. Our cleaning service has adapted strict protocols for cleaning. Extra attention is paid to hand contact points and disinfecting soap is available in every chalet.
My holiday falls in the period after 1 May. What are the cancellation/payment conditions?
– The cancellation of a reservation is subject to the standard cancellation conditions which incur costs.*
– For all reservations up to and including the arrival date of 1 September, you may rebook once free of charge to another period within 2 years.
– If you don’t have a new date yet and have already paid for your reservation, you can claim a voucher that you can use when making your next reservation. The amount paid will be credited to your new reservation.
– If you still want to book another (more expensive or cheaper) chalet, the rental price will be adjusted to the current rate and the difference will have to be settled separately or will be credited.
– Also when you change to a more expensive (holiday) period, the rent will be adjusted to the current rate and the difference will have to be settled separately or will be credited.
– For new and existing bookings, the payment term has been changed to 4 weeks before arrival to guarantee your booking. Due to a large number of requests for stays, we would like to confirm your holiday on time – this helps us schedule everyone’s holiday much better.
– If no payment has been made, we will be forced to cancel the reservation.
* Tip: Cancellation is subject to a fee. Check the conditions with your cancellation insurance. You might be entitled to a refund.
What happens if I have booked and stricter regulations come from the province or Dutch government?
We always adapt our policy to the current guidelines specified by the designated authorities. All reservations are subject to these guidelines.
What measures does Chaletparc Krabbenkreek take to prevent spreading of the virus?
The national policy is aimed at minimizing social contacts with others and ensuring (hand) hygiene. At our park the reception is open and, for the time being, bicycle rental is also possible. The bikes will be ready at the chalet and you can pay contactless. Also, the supermarket in the village is open and you can still go out in the area. There is even more attention paid to cleaning. Our cleaning service has adapted special protocols. We pay extra attention to hand contact points.
What does the province of Zeeland advise regarding holidays and Covid-19?
You can find many Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on the webpage Zeelandveilig.nl.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
If you have any further questions, it’s best to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can provide you with a specific answer.
4697 RK – Sint Annaland
Tel. (+31) (0) 6 – 345 620 90
✓ Weekendje weg Zeeland
✓ Familievriendelijk vakantiepark Zeeland
✓ Vakantie met kinderen Zeeland
✓ Duikweekend Zeeland
✓ Groepsaccommodatie Zeeland
✓ Chalet huren Zeeland
✓ Stacaravan Zeeland vakantie